1. What should I look for when getting a treadmill?
2. How should I set up my treadmill?
3. How do I know what buttons to press?
4. How do I keep myself in the centre of the belt?
5. How should I start the treadmill and get on?
6. How do I time my sessions?
7. What Maintenance does a treadmill need?
I also demonstrate the IOS app Get Running – Couch to 5K which is an app that can assist you to train to run five kilometres after nine weeks of structured sessions.
I also include some motivational quotations.
The information covered in this episode can also be read at http://blindsportpodcast.com/treadmills.
You can now subscribe, download and listen to The Blind Sport Podcast for free via iTunes or the website www.theblindsportpodcast.com
Please share this podcast link with your social networks as the more that people get to listen, the greater the ability to create a community of blind sport supporters. If you like The Blind Sport Podcast, then please place a review on iTunes to help promote it.